Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Read this more times and try to think of it the whole day today :-) and do what you can about it

Anthony RobbinsAnthony Robbins via last.fm




The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.
Anthony Robbins that is the guy on the picture above, check his recordings on you tube



I just love it, so I share it :-)


Sauerkraut soup with safron, scallion and DULSE

Dulse is a kind of sea vegetable and I love it,but the most important is that it will help you to get better with your thyroid, it is loaded with minerals. When you have thyroid and minerals in good levels your body is working propely and you will not have cravings to eat bad food.

I buy my sea vegetables from www.sunfood.com from David Wolfe







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment